Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thank You


Thanks to everyone that checked my blog for me. I really appreciate it so much, and I am glad that it looked ok on everyone's screen. Thank you for taking a look since I am just getting started out.

So, let me start out by telling a little about myself. My name is Chelcey, I am 20 years old, I live at home with my mom and dad and work as a home health nurse. I have watched my mother put layouts of other designers kits together for years. I did one to help her out for my birthday and after that i was hooked, I could not stop there. I had to do more so I did, any time my mom gwas working on a project, I would sit and watch. I did some for fun and I got them done faster then she can give them to me. When I look at a kit I can see a picture of what I want it just comes out like I want it. This is going to be hard for me to tell, I just lost my big black teddy bear(Sam my Black Lab) I was at work when my mom called me and said my dog got out on December 4th, and we can not find him, it has been almost two months. Here is a layout I created in honor of Sam. Kit is ' Get Doggy' by ' Irene Alexeeva'.



No comments:

Post a Comment